Bachelor of Arts Journalism and Mass Communication (Online BAJMC)
This online BAJMC course is a three-year (6 semesters) undergraduate program that involves theoretical concepts and functional domains in Journalism and Media Communication. The BAJMC program is designed for those looking their career in the field of media and journalism where technology, language, and culture intersect.
Graduates of BAJMC course can pursue job roles such as writers, editors, reporter, media consultants, News Analyst etc.
There are several potential benefits to pursuing a BAJMC course through their online platform:
BAJMC online course of Amity University offer flexibility in terms of learn anytime anywhere. This is one of the major advantage for working professionals or individuals with other commitments, as they can often set their own study schedule.
Amity's online BAJMC programs make higher education accessible to a wider audience from the faculty with rich academic and industry experience.
Online BAJMC programs at Amity incorporate interactive elements, such as live webinars, discussion forums, and virtual labs, to enhance the learning experience and promote engagement among students.
Amity University's online BAJMC course provides webinar sessions from industry and career experts that can somehow help the learner to build their dream career.
BAJM Online program of Amity often have lower tuition fees as compared to traditional on-campus programs.
Eligibility Criteria of BAJM online Course
- Student must have passed Bachelor's Degree 10+2 from a recognized Board/institution.
- Student must have completed at least 3 years of academic qualification under English medium.
BAJM online Course Fee Structure
- INR 28,000 for Sem 1 and 2 (27,000 for Sem 3 to 6)
- Total fees: INR 1,64,000 (all-inclusive)
Accreditations & Recognitions of AMITY ONLINE
- Amity Online ranked among top 50 Universities by QS
- A+ Grade NAAC Accredited
- UGC Approved for Online degree programs
- Ranked 35th by NIRF
- WES Accredited in Canada
- Online degree programs approved by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education)
Program Structure of Online BAJMC Course
- Mass Communication Models and Theory
- Print Journalism
- Graphics and Visual Communication
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Radio and Audio Technique
- Photography Theory and Practice
- Media Ethics and Laws
- Environmental Studies
- Advertising Concepts
- Introduction to Television Production
- Introduction to Media Research
- Global Media Scenario
- Individual Excellence and Social Dynamic
- Online Journalism and Digital Media
- PR Concepts
- Communication for Sustainable Development
- Principles of Marketing-1
- Writing for Specialism
- Event Management Concepts
- Film Making Techniques
- Client Servicing and Creatives
- Brand Management
- Professional Ethics
- PR and Campaign Planning
- Major Project
- Camera Operations
- Digital Marketing and Content Development
- Production and Campaign Planning